Bryant Senior Advisory Council

Senior year is almost halfway over. I can’t believe I just typed that! The time is flying by. Recently, I was invited to be a part of the Bryant Senior Advisory Council, a group that meets for dinner once a month with President Machtley, first lady Katie Machtley and Bryant University’s cabinet members.

I excitedly accepted my position and was thrilled to attend the first dinner tonight. The 46 selected seniors ate dinner at the Machtley’s house and chatted with our fellow students and Bryant staff. We talked about our opinions of the university and shared what changes we think should be made.

I feel so honored to be part of this council. I was in a room full of accomplished students, leaders, club presidents, and athletes, to name a few. It was nice to be recognized for my accomplishments over the past four years and be trusted to share valuable input. We have four more dinners and plenty of things to discuss, and I can’t wait to share the rest of my senior year with this wonderful group of people.

bsac

Live in love,

Mikayla