Semester Long Gratitude

As I predicted last semester, this semester was going to be filled with new opportunities, new experiences, and a tremendous amount of self growth. I wasn’t wrong on any of these points. This semester has taught me so much about myself, where I want to be and where I want to go, and has even deepened my love for Bryant further. None of the things I have experienced would be happening if it was not for Bryant.

I love to think of the amount of amazing memories I have already created this year, and how I have become a part of such phenomenal organizations. I finally became a sister of Tri Sigma, and have become a Bryant Student Ambassador, while also enjoying my position as secretary for Bryant’s DECA. All of this gives me the warm and tingly Christmas feeling that is important to have at this time of year.

My recommendation to everyone reading this is to sit back and think of the past few months, or even this past year.

• What made you feel as if you were on top of the world?
  • Who was there for you throughout your triumphs and falls?
  • What made you thankful to be alive?

Think of these things, write them down, and continue forward this Christmas season. Take your facts and see if you can help someone else find them. When I look at my own list I can see that Bryant is at the root of all of mine, is it at the root of yours?

I hope everyone has a very happy holiday season and cannot wait to continue documenting my Bryant moments next semester!