Formal Recruitment 2017

It’s that time of year again! At the beginning of the spring semester, all of the sororities on campus come together for Formal Recruitment, a time when new women find their Greek homes on campus. Over the course of my time at Bryant, this has always been one of my favorite weekends and this one did not disappoint!

This year, I had the opportunity to serve as a Rho Gamma. In other words, I was a recruitment counselor and assisted the new women going through recruitment throughout the process. In doing so, I gave up my own sorority to remain unbiased. This process was a little overwhelming, but the relationships I gained made it all worth it.

After six months of not being able to publicly be a part of Alpha Omicron Pi, I finally got to put my letters back on. I was welcomed with loving arms by all my sisters.

After a long three days, each of the three sororities on campus gained 19 wonderful new members. Joining a sorority at Bryant has consistently been the most rewarding thing I’ve done on campus and I’m so excited to share that experience with our new members!

Live in love,

Mikayla