Getting Through the Last Few Weeks of the Semester
Bulldogs! There’s only a few more weeks left in the semester before we all pack up and go home! This year went so incredibly fast, I can only image what next year will bring. Before the year ends and the class of 2017 graduates, there’s one thing that we all still need to do!.We all need to pass and do well in our classes! Here’s some tips to keep you motivated, inspired, and things to look forward to for the rest of the semester.
- Spring Weekend is approaching! Although I’m just a freshman, I’ve heard Spring Weekend is one of the best weekends on campus! Free food, games, and a concert sound awesome! Just keep thinking of that and you’ll get through these next couple of weeks.
- The good weather! Every time it gets nice on this campus, it comes alive. People lay out by the pond, throw baseballs on the grassy areas, and hang out in the outfield during baseball games. The good weather can be a great motivator when trying to get through your classes!
- Going to different sports event! Taking a break from work in the library on a Saturday or Sunday is definitely a great stress reliever! If you need some fresh air and want to cheer on your fellow bulldogs, definitely take a walk to the baseball or softball stadium!
- Participate in different Intramural events! Who doesn’t love to play sports? Gather a team and sign up to play different intramural sports. This is another great stress reliever and way to exercise.
- Take advantage of the resources on campus! This campus has so many things to offer such as the Academic Center of Excellence or the Writing Center. The librarians and staff will help you with any of your research needs. We have so many resources, use them if you need help!
I hope everyone has a great rest of their semesters, even if it might be their second, or last!