Grease is the Word! Pt. 2

After months of rehearsing, opening night is finally here! I’m filled with mixed emotions- excitement, nerves, happiness…you name it, I’m probably feeling it. We’ve worked so hard to put this production on and it’ll finally pay off tonight.

Here are some pictures of the rehearsal process:

grease image three

grease image two

grease image

There’s a lot more that goes into a production than meets the eye. There’s learning music, building the set, perfecting the tech, costuming. The list goes on!

I have to give a quick shout-out to everyone involved in the show. Our drama club is growing in numbers but we’re still all closely connected and have truly made a little family over the past few months. I have so much respect for the amount of talent and dedication there is in this show. The show wouldn’t be half as amazing as it would without all of the people who want to see the show succeed! That’s the best part about theatre, the sense of community that forms. Everyone is so supportive of each other and I know I can depend on everyone in the cast.

If you’re on campus or in the Rhode Island area, come see GREASE at Bryant! April 1st and 2nd at 7pm and April 3rd at 2pm! You won’t want to miss this show!

Live in love,

Mikayla