Looking for Fall Fun?

With October winding down, there’s only so much time left to carve pumpkins, go apple picking, and get some festive fall pictures in with our friends and families. Pretty soon the leaves will be gone, and a typical New England winter will hit us. (Which for me I love, but many hate). Anywho- not being from the area of Smithfield, Rhode Island, but still longing to do these activities I’ve done some research on the best fall activity locations in the area.

Jaswells Farm LLC:  located in Smithfield Rhode Island. Great for, pumpkin picking, apple picking, apple cider donuts, or just a local farm to take cute pictures for your social media train!

Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular: Located at the Roger Williams Zoo. Hurry fast, because this event ends November 6!!!!There are over 5,000 carved pumpkins on display all along the wetlands trails of the zoo! This is a night time activity so bring your family and friends, you don’t want to miss it !

Visit the Newport Mansions before it’s too cold! Although on the water it is always “colder” this will probably be your last time to visit these amazing houses until sometime after March of 2017. Bring your jacket and walk along the stunning Cliff Walk. Bring your camera and prepare to see some of the largest houses you’ll ever see.

If you just want to have a chill and fun Saturday night, On October 30, 2016 there will be a Rocky Point Farm Pumpkin walk in Warwick, Rhode Island. It’s a stroll through hundreds of pumpkins at night and they are decorated and painted. There is a fire and you can roast marshmallows or just hang out!

On November 5th , 2016 there will be a WaterFire lighting in providence Rhode Island  for the Salute to Veterans. This event I have heard is nothing short of amazing. WaterFire is a non-profit organization that puts on a fire show on the water for the hundreds of people who attend. I highly recommend this event! I hope to be attending myself this year!

Happy Fall everyone! Enjoy it while you can because pretty soon, there will be snow……. LOTS of snow….

snoopy-fall