A reflection of my Third Semester at Bryant

As my first semester of sophomore year comes to a close, I started to reflect heavily on my experiences and opportunities I have had this semester and the last year, and how grateful I am for it all.

Moving onto campus in late August and being a mentor to the incoming Class of 2020 through the Bulldog experience, was an unbelievable start to my semester. Not only did I gain leadership qualities, I also made incredible connections and friendships with so many people and today I can’t picture my life without them.

After that experience, my semester was off. I was advancing academically and taking classes that would help me pursue my major, I had many many long nights of studying, countless homework assignments, and a few grades I am not so proud of. But after all of my hard work, I have done the best that I could possibly do.

While this semester comes to a close, I would also like to thank my sorority as well for all that they have done. Joining last semester was one of the best decisions that I could have made (as I had said earlier this year in my article dedicated to Delta Zeta), and after this semester I can truly say they have made and will continue to make a major impact on my life.

With all of the bad in the world it’s so hard to look at the good and positives in our life, but while this semester comes to a close, it’s so hard for me to look at the negatives. Bryant has given me so many opportunities this year and I am so grateful to see where the next few years lead me.

I thank you all for reading my posts this semester, and I’ll see you in 2017 with new content, exciting stories, and fun experiences!