By now, everyone here at Bryant seems to be settling in to life back on campus. Everyone has a grip on their class schedules, clubs, work, sports, and everything else our students have during the week. But there are always a couple hidden campus additions every year that aren’t commonly known among upperclassman.
Looking to get more involved on the Bryant campus? Here are a few new changes and less talked about advantages on campus you may or may not know already…
- AIC Booking: Need a study space quickly? Grab an AIC room straight off the Bryant app! The new system lets you actually see a pic of the room, and tells you the equipment available.
- Late-Night Dining: The Nick’s Place meal swipe option now opens at 7:30! A great option for anyone with night classes or practices. And if you want to skip the line, try ordering online through the Bryant GET site!
- Microsoft Online: Confused by the switch from Google to Microsoft email accounts this summer? Well Bryant now offers the full Microsoft suite online, giving you access to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher and more. Great for group projects, since you can have multiple people editing at the same time.
- Blackboard Upgrades: The Blackboard app has a few new upgrades and more notification settings, and will now use the “Turnitin” tool, that helps identify possible plagiarism. Make sure to check your score before submitting!
- Upcoming Keynotes: Make sure to check out the upcoming events on your MyBryant page; recent and upcoming events on campus include Parents Weekend, the ‘Narcos’ DEA Agents Keynote, and the UnderArmor executive keynote.
- 3D Printers: Looking for an artistic project, or taking a design class? Go to the Library page on Blackboard to rent one of Bryant’s brand new 3D printers!
- And finally, looking to add some new clubs or extra-curriculars to your schedule? Download the OrgSync app, it’s a great way to stay up to date about club meetings and find out more info.