A Trip Around Campus

Hello Bulldogs!

I hope everyone has had a great week here on campus! This weekend was filled with so many fun activities for Friends and Family weekend, so I hope you had the opportunity to partake in some of those activities! Part of my weekend was not spent on campus, unfortunately, just like last year, but that’s okay, I was in the presence of my friends, which is the most important thing!

On Saturday, the Women’s Rowing team had a race in Worcester! I won’t go into too many details, but the Bulldogs fought hard in the strong winds! We left campus at approximately 6:30am and returned around 3pm, so the majority of my day was spent traveling! After that I studied for my Intro to Communication exam, which I took on Monday! Fingers crossed it went well!

On Sunday, I headed off campus for breakfast to the lovely Such-A-Bagel coffee shop! Located so close to campus, this is definitely my favorite place to get a treat off campus!  Their flavored coffees are made with flavored beans, not syrup which is super unique and gives the coffee a great taste! After this I headed back to the Academic Innovation Center for another long study session!

Along with my study session on Sunday, I actually became certified to give tours to future Bryant Bulldogs! I’m really excited to see where being a Bryant University Ambassador takes me in my career here at Bryant. I hope to encourage many more future Bulldogs to attend our great school.

I hope everyone has a great week and successful exam season!

Go Bulldogs!