Thankful For Many Things

With another Thanksgiving approaches, it provides an opportunity to reflect on the positive influences on my life. One aspect I am extremely thankful for is my friends. Especially in the last couple of weeks, when I have so busy with school work and the Sales Team, I have not been able to spend a lot of time with them. This past week though, I was finally able to catch up with them and I realized how lucky I am to have such a core group of friends. Even though I have made exceptional friends throughout my time at Bryant, my suitemates have been with me since day one – which is something I could never take for granted. I am also granted for all of the friends I have made on campus, as I will be able to keep these friendships with me long after I walk under the Archway. Even to this day I still talk to my friends who have graduated years ago, and we communicate as if they were still on campus.

Another aspect I am thankful for is my family. Luckily, I am one of the students on campus that have their family driving distance away from each other. Throughout all four years, and especially in the last two weeks, they have been there for me to support my sales competitions. For me, that is what I strive for – making my family proud while I am at school. Even though I can still call them at any time, being able to see them in person makes an entire difference at the events itself.

There is a lot to be thankful for during this time of the year. Friends and family are obviously important, but feeling good and staying healthy is something to be cheerful about. With the Thanksgiving break approaching, I plan on spending time resting and preparing for a strong finish of the semester. But for now, my focus is strictly catching up on some Netflix before I have to catch up on my classes.