It’s Shopping Season!

We all know the feeling…studying for finals, trying to get the last of your workload done, and then it hits you…I still have to get holiday gifts! Well look no further, here are the best ways to get your holiday shopping done as a Bryant student.

-Buy at the Bryant Bookstore! Parents loves getting some Bryant swag, so why not get yours some Bulldog merch for the new year. With new Adidas products this year, you can find hoodies for mom, polos for dad, or a black and gold scarf for your sister!

-Order online, get it sent right to the Post Office! I know I use my Amazon Prime account as often as I can for last minute shopping, so make sure you send all those holiday gifts to the Post Office! They’re open from 8:30am to 4:30 pm on weekdays, and Saturdays until 2pm. Also a great way to send personalized gifts or cards home before you leave campus!

-Go into Providence! Jump on the RIPTA and take a ride to downtown Providence! The bus drops you off right outside Providence Place Mall where you can find all the hottest gifts you can get your hands on. And since Bryant students travel for free, you can save some money and get yourself a little gift too!