My Favorite Thing to Do On Campus!

One of my favorite things to do on the Bryant campus is to go watch my classmates on the court or the field! Attending a Division I school with an amazing academic program is one of the draws that Bryant offers its students. Students can come here and get a world class education while playing the sport of their choice while others can watch the sports to support their classmates.

For instance, this past weekend Bryant Athletics was very well represented. Both Women’s and Men’s Basketball both had home games- a double header, the Swim team hosted a meet, and the Men’s Lacrosse team all played on the same day. I had the chance to attend the Women’s Basketball game, where they battled incredibly hard and lost to FDU in over time. Bryant Athletics have proven themselves over the last few years and hopefully the teams competing this season will have success!

One of my favorite parts of the going to the athletic games is the fact that it’s a community when you attend. President Machtley attends as well as many members of the professional staff. We have the Pep Band, Dance Team, and the Cheer Team all performing which is a fun atmosphere for all! My goal for the semester is to attend as many home games as I can!

Go Bulldogs!